Our Academic Background and Relationships
Millennium Aviation's founder, Ricardo Pilon, has completed the following programs:
- Master of Science, Air Transport Management, Cranfield University, UK (1998)
- MBA International Aviation, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada (2000).
- Ph.D. Air Transport Management Strategy, University of Amsterdam (2002).
Millennium Aviation has been involved in the development of curricula s as well as lecturing at the following institutions:
- International Aviation MBA, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
- McGill University, Continuous Studies, Diploma of Aviation Management (design and delivery)
- Aviation MBA, Kremms University, Austria
- UUAA University of Aeronautics and Astronaumics, Being, China
- IATA, International Air Transport Association, Montreal/Geneva/Miami/Jordan/Amsterdam
- Emirates Aviation College, Dubai, UAE.